
I am very happy. I went with my three sons to the motocross track at Los Planes a couple of days ago. They were super happy. So was I.
This is not the first time we go there, but it is the first time we take one bike for each of them. That's right! I finally bited the bullet and purchased a third bike for them. A used (but in great shape) Honda XR100.
Three dirt bikes + three boys = Lots of fun.
We had a great time. I let them ride until darkness was creeping upon us. They were so excited. My oldest son even jumped a very BIG one on the main jump. I think it was not intentionally though. All the same, I captured it with my never-away-from-my-pocket slim casio camera.
After the track, we went to eat to one of the famous "pupuserías de los planes". Great pupusas! They ate two big ones each. Delicious. Where else can you eat and take a piss right there in the same spot? Thought so.
I looked at them and was very happy and fulfilled. I know they were. Mostly I am happy because I know that day created a memory on all of us that will never be erased and will even get better as time goes by.
I love my sons.

No comments:
Post a Comment