Saturday, July 12, 2008

Afternoon hunger

Tired of watching absolutely nothing on TV, I decided that I was hungry for something sweet, but nutritious.

I will share with you a very special afternoon snack that I dare you to try. It really gets you pumped up!

Use a large cereal bowl...

Use your favorite cereal. This time I used some left over fruit loops from my kids -super K works better-. Serve at will.
Pour a healthy dose of MIXED NUTS. And please don't be cheap, use the premium kind with no peanuts. Use at least half a cup!
Sprinkle on some California raisins. a couple of those little snack boxes will do. Top of with 8 ounces of liquid yogurt of any kind. Indulge...

To wash it down, I prefer a very cold MANGO juice with lots of ice.

hmmm... I finished mine while writing this... Delicious!

No comments: