Sunday, January 22, 2012

Good Morning!

I just realized I have nothing on my mind to write about.

Or maybe I'm just lazy because it IS Sunday?
Might it be that it's been almost 4 years since I don't use English on a daily basis? Frankly, I don't use english anymore (unless watching old TV series in English with spanish subtitles qualifies as language practice...)
I used to say I was getting rusty... Not anymore!! I AM rusty (with my English, that is)

Anyway, let me share this: I love my family!!!

And I'm not talking about the automatic statement that most people will utter when prompted about their family. I mean the true and everlasting filling of incredible satisfaction one feels when accompanied by some people.

I have a perfect wife, and 4 perfect children. And I love them. And they love me back.
I have no regrets. Previous situations (and yes, some were mistakes) allowed me to reach this point: Today. I love my family the way it is Today.

And that good folks, is more than enough reason to state, unequivocally, this is a GOOD MORNING.

Enjoy your Sunday!! I know I will!!

No comments: